- advertisement -

Jonas Brothers Concert

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by juggernaut, Mar 3, 2008.

1. juggernaut

juggernaut Approved members

My DD has a connection with the Jonas brothers since she found out that Nick has diabetes. We got to go to their concert last night and they were awesome. If you get a chance to go it's well worth the money and time. Nick sang his diabetes song second to last and talked about not letting his diabetes slow him down. It was very inspiring.

2. Debbie

Debbie Approved members

Adyson is going tomorrow night. She is very excited!

3. Twinklet

Twinklet Approved members

I love the Jonas Brothers! We saw them with Hannah Montana in November. They are very talented young men!

4. valerie k

valerie k Approved members

matt was so excited to tell me the other day that one of the jonas bros had diabetes just like him. I didnt even think he knew who they were... and how he found out is another mystery as he is 8 years old. Im impressed that they made a song and speak of it to kids... its so important. They are roll models to our kids being celebraties.

5. juggernaut

My daughter disconnected her pump during the concert so she could jump up and down. We ended up eating at Cane's (chicken fingers, fries, texas toast and coleslaw for those of you that don't know) right after the concert. When she tested her BG before bed it was 120. So I think the Jonas Brothers are gooooood medicine.:)

6. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

Hmmm, maybe I should download some Jonas bro's songs for Hailey :eek: Anyone know the name of his diabetes song?

7. momtojess

momtojess Approved members

It is something like "One more time (you dont even know)".. Ellen posted about it a few weeks ago.

8. Darcie

Darcie New Member

The song is called "A Little Bit Longer" but unfortunately you won't find it anywhere just yet because it's going to be on their new album that comes out July 8th so it hasn't been fully recorded. But you can however find the video of it on youtube, I know there's hundreds of them where he is singing that song. And I also agree with you, they are great role models for any kid!

9. melaniej

melaniej Approved members

were going to see them march 15 in manchester cant wait !!!!!!!!

10. mckynziesmom

mckynziesmom Approved members

Cadesmom and us are going to the concert tomorrow night. We are all so excited. Now I am looking forward to hearing Nick's new song and hearing what all he has to say about it.

11. juggernaut

For those of you going to a concert in the future you might want to consider wearing ear plugs for part of the show at least. It was REALLY loud. My ears still hurt today.

12. Darcie

Darcie New Member

Yes I went to the Detroit show and I didn't know girls could scream so loud! But I guarantee that you will have a great time! The boys definitely know how to put on the show and get the crowd pumped up!

13. mathcat

mathcat Approved members

14. lisalotsamom

lisalotsamom Approved members

My 2 oldest daughters (18 and 15) are going to their concert here on Friday night. They've already made tshirts and are counting down the hours.
    In fact, we are participating in the JDRF walk the next morning very near the conert site, and they are hoping Nick will make an appearance :)
    Can you imagine all of the happy little girls with diabetes (and their families) if he would do so ?