- advertisement -

JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes Team shirt Special

Discussion in 'Fundraising Activities' started by gingerm, Jun 21, 2011.

1. gingerm

gingerm New Member

I own a screen printing company and am the mom to an inspirational Type 1 Diabetic daughter. Just over three years ago our world changed when my husband and I heard the doctor say, "Anna-Claire has Type 1 Diabetes." Since then we have adapted to our new normal and as a result, I opened Type 1 Teez, a Custom Graphic and Silk Screen Printing company in Trussville, Alabama. Every year we offer a special to other Type 1 families and teams who are walking in the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes walks all over the country. We have printed shirts for teams from New York to California and every where in between. This year we are offer the special again...and my favorite part of the special is the 10% donation of the total order back to the team's JDRF Walk page. Over the past couple of years we have donated THOUSANDS to JDRF to help fund research for a cure for the couragious kids and adults who battle Type 1 everyday just like my daughter. Please contact me if I can help with your shirts for the up coming walks. Thanks and hopefully soon we will be celebrating finding a cure for Type 1 Diabetes!

2. alwtaylor

alwtaylor New Member

Please help!

I would love to use you and your company! We have about 5 weeks until walk day, and I need to get these shirts designed. I would like to do a lot of them, so that if they make a donation and want to be on our team, they will have a shirt. I am thinking maybe 60 shirts, but I have no idea what sizes to order. Do I order one size and have it be huge on the kids? Or do I do a variety of sizes and have a few unusable ones?
    Please give me a quote, of what you think it might cost me. I would also be happy to advertise you on the back of our shirts, knowing that lots of people ask each other who we used for shirts, hopefully in exchange for a GREAT price!!

3. CAGrandma

CAGrandma Approved members

We have a very small team, but every little bit helps, right? So I was wondering if you could come up with a design for us and other's like us. Like a cute but standard design JDRF Walk for a Cure shirt where the only thing that changes is the team name? So we could order 6 or so?

4. kemjris

kemjris Approved members

I would love to get an idea of the cost of your shirts. We would probably need about 50 shirts or so for our team, Morgan & Maggie's Mardi Gras Monkeys. Any suggestions?

5. keanna's momma

keanna's momma Approved members

Shirts

I would love to use your company to make our team shirts. We currently have 49 walkers on our team. Please send me your contact information