- advertisement -

JDRF Ride For Diabetes Research

Discussion in 'Fundraising Activities' started by JDRF Rider, Jun 28, 2009.

1. JDRF Rider

JDRF Rider New Member

Good evening parents,

On October 2, 2009, I will be participating in the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation's Ride for Diabetes Research. Even though there is currently nobody close to me that has been afflicted with this horrible and unfortunate disease, JDRF and their cause is very close to my heart. I've been a JDRF rider for three years now and this year I have taken it upon myself to take it to the next level. I've signed up to be a district team captain for the organization for which I work for and have been successful in recruiting 49 other riders for this years ride (10 teams of 5)!

With that said, we need your support! A direct link to my online pledge form is provided below:

http://jdrfca.donordrive.com/index....e.participant&eventID=722&participantID=15529

Please remember that no amount is too small. Every single dollar pledged brings us closer to a cure!

Thank you in advance for your support and God bless.

Best Regards,

Martin Kwolik (JDRF Rider)

2. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

And thank you Martin from my family for doing this. With people like you helping, my son will be cured one day:cwds: