- advertisement -

It's that time again...ROLL CALL!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Brensdad, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Nancy in VA

Nancy in VA Approved members

Hi, I'm Nancy

I've been married to Mike for 14 years. We have 3 kids - Samantha (11), Michael (almost 8) and Emma (3)

Emma was diagnosed on 3/14/07 at 25 months olds. She started pumping exactly 6 months later on 9/14/07!

2. bz'smom

bz'smom Approved members

Hi! I'm Brenda...my DH & I have been married for 13 years, and have 2 wonderful kids. Brianna is 11, and Brandon is 7 (soon to be 8). Brandon was dx Aug 14, 2006 at the age of 6. He's been pumping with a blue MM pump since April 5, 2007. I'm so glad to have met all of you, but sorry we had to find each other thru diabetes.

3. mom2two

mom2two Approved members

Hi - My name is Jennifer and my son was diagnosed Oct 07 at 22 months old. We currently do MDI but are hoping to be on the Omnipod within a 4 months!

4. Jaredsmom

Jaredsmom Approved members

Hi I'm Stacy my son Jared was diagnosed on 12/28/04 at the age of 5 he is now 8 and He is scheduled to start omnipodding on 4/21 after 3+ years on MDI.We are both excited and nervous.

5. Adinsmom

Adinsmom Approved members

Hello. :D

I am Shelley proud mom of 3. I have been married to the love of my life for 11 years. Our youngest son Adin was diagnosed at the age of 16 months in August 2006. He just celebrated his 3rd birthday. Nice to meet everyone, I love cwd and all of you guys.

6. julymoon99

julymoon99 Approved members

Hi! My name is Stacy. I have been married to Andy, my high school sweetheart for almost 9 years. We have one daughter named Morgan. She was diagnosed last July and started pumping 11-1-07. You all have been such a great support to our family and have taught us so much valuable information. Thank you! :)

7. liasmommy2000

liasmommy2000 Approved members

I'm Laurie and my husband is Brian. Lia (8 next week!) is our one and only precious little girl. She was diagnosed at 5 1/2 and has been on reg/nph, novolog/nph, novolog/lantus and is now pumping with the Animas 2020.

It's been a wild ride the last two plus years. It can be really difficult to manage her diabetes care when she also has ADHD, acid reflux and is a super light sleeper who does not do well with being disturbed by night checks. But we do our best and we'll keep on doing so. :cwds:

8. Mymeagan

Mymeagan Approved members

Hi -

Colleen Johnson
    DH Matt

Two beautiful daughters
    Meagan 4 1/2 DX March 5, 2008 (MDI lantus and Novolog)

Kaitlyn 2 on may 2nd

Still snowing in Nome

9. Mom2Will

Mom2Will Approved members

hi, I'm Cindy, mom of Will who was diagnosed last July at age 4. His MM pump is sitting at the endo's office waiting........ If it weren't for this site I'm not sure we would even have a pump yet. Thanks friends

10. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

I'm Michelle, from Massachusetts. Mom of Ian, dx in Sept 05 pumping with cozmo since feb 07. :)

11. phil413

phil413 Approved members

I'm Lissa, from North Texas. My daughter, Anna, was diagnosed just over a year ago, April 13th 2007. She has been pumping with the Omnipod (which we LOVE) since January.

12. Gomod71

Gomod71 Approved members

Jen from CT here - my son Alexander was diagnosed 7/07 after I prompted the pediatrician to test him. (Since he hadn't seen him in a while, I know he thought I was crazy).

Just started pumping with MM 522 using Novalog this week. :D

Proud mom to another little monster who is 3 and non-D but keeps me busy anyway!

13. blbrocky

blbrocky Approved members

Hello,

I'm Becky from Washington and my son Miles (16) was diagnosed April 17, 2007 at age 15. One year as of yesterday.

14. ROVERT81402

ROVERT81402 Approved members

Hello,
    I'm Heather from Ohio. Married to Corey for 6 years!(wow). We have 2 little boys Trevor who is 5, and Daniel who is 18months. Trevor was dxd on Sept 10,2007, a month after his 5th b-day. We will be starting to pump on Tuesday, with animas. YAY!!!

15. Lindy

Lindy Approved members

Hi - I'm Nicky from Wisconsin - my son Cooper (5yrs old) was dx'd in 11-06. We have a 4yr old- Tucker and a 1.5yr old - Teagan - and we have an 11 week old yellow lab Duffy.

16. Ella's mom

Ella's mom Approved members

Hey there!

Bonnie here for roll call:D

Brent and I have been married for almost 10 years! Hawaii here we come in June:D

Yikes Dylan just turned 8 this week- half way to driving:eek:

Ella is cruising along well- gearing up for Kindergarten this fall!

17. ScottB

ScottB Approved members

Scott from Monticello Indiana here, dad to 15 y.o. Jason and 17 y.o. Justin who was dx'd last May and husband to drop dead gorgeous inside and out wife Sharon.

18. piratelight

piratelight Approved members

Melissa here from SE CT. Hunter was diagnosed 3/10/05 at 5.5 years and is pumping with Cozmo for over 2 years now and currently doing a trial with the Dexcom Seven. DH is Joel and he is all I could ever ask for and more. We also have two girls Ainsley (5) and Emma (4) and one more on the way.

19. jacobandhannah

jacobandhannah Approved members

Hi I'm sarah form Mt Olive Alabama. I am mom to Jacob who was diagnosed 11-1-05 and is currently on the Omnipod. We also have a 3 year old girl Hannah. My husband is Steven.

20. AP-Mom

AP-Mom Approved members

Hi all,

I'm Cammy and we live in Northern NJ. Our daughter Ainsley was dx at 18 months in March 07. We go live tomorrow with her pump - a pink Animas, of course. DH also pops in once in a blue moon - AP-Dad. I'm on only a touch more than him.