- advertisement -

It's been almost 3 months...

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Eve, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Eve

Eve Approved members

In some ways I can't believe that we have survived this long and in others I am so proud of how far we have come. Is this normal? Should I be feeling differently? Sometimes I think about the whole D thing and I get tears in my eyes. Because it is such a scary thing, because Kaitlin is sooo good about it all, because she has a lifetime of this, because because because....there are sooo many becauses.

For all of you that have dealt with this for years... I applaud you!

For those of you that have just begun...I give you my hugs!

To all the friends that I have made here...Thank you so much for your support!:)

2. Bsbllmom

Bsbllmom Approved members

You know what? In 3 more months you will look back and see how much farther you have gone. Great job!!

3. Kateri's Mom

Kateri's Mom Approved members

That is sooo true....we are at the 6 month mark and 3 months seems like forever ago!! It will get better...more like a new "normal". I THINK! We have a long road ahead of us too and I imagine there are a LOT of curves. Thankfully we have everyone here to fall back on when we need it!