- advertisement -

Is there any kind of Insurance will ??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CinaRay, May 8, 2006.

1. CinaRay

CinaRay Approved members

HI Im new on this site. My daughter has type 1 for five year. she used insulin pen for few year but her body went like crazy. So doctor changed to pump. she had them for a year. She gained weight more so She wanted out of pump and go back to carb ratio and insulin pen. She did lost weight. But Now she wanted to go back to pump because her body went like crazy again. It drive me crazy. So we used to live in Oklahoma for 7 yrs and we had medicaid coverage over all. Til a year ago We moved to Arkansas and no insurance for a while. But Now She has Arkansas kids medicaid but end up found out they only cover is insulins thats it nothing else like supplies like test stripes, ketones, other stuff she need. We have to pay out of pockets of supplies. But the pump supplies thats awful HIGH pricy. I do not understand why Arkansas kids first medicaid are not accept thats make me upset and helpless at this point. I am very frustrated and helpless. We dont have money to spend a lot of money for supplies she need. So I wonder is there any good insurance that will help her out with supplies stuff that Insurance can coverage. I want to buy just for her only. My husband s job insurance are awful high cost that we cant afford for everyone. Any one help with about insurance or else?? Thank you cina