- advertisement -

Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gsmama, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Gsmama

Gsmama Approved members

Hi,
    I just wanted to introduce myself and my son. My name is Leslie and my son, Giovanni was dx'd 7/25/07. He is 5 now, was 4 and 1 month at dx. We are pumping with the Animas Ping. We were pumping with the 2020 but upgraded for the convenience of the remote. We use the AccuCheck Aviva for testing because Giovanni likes it the best. We live in NJ.
    Leslie

2. tiffanie1717

tiffanie1717 Approved members

Hi Leslie! Welcome to CWD! It's a great place to share information and get the support you need!! :) Glad you found us!

3. Gsmama

Gsmama Approved members

Thanks. I've been lurking for a while, and was having a hard time signing in, seriously, it wouldn't accept my sign in. That's all taken care of now.
    Leslie

4. 2type1s

2type1s Approved members

Welcome!! My middle daughter was also diagnosed at 4, like you son. She's 14 now! And doing great. My youngest was dx's at 8. We also use the Animas pump 2020 for both girls. Love it! We're going to upgrade (hopefully) when they integrate with the Dexcom cgms.....hopefully that will happen next year. This is a great place....I found it after 9 years...can you believe that? I wish I'd been here all along!

5. Gsmama

Gsmama Approved members

It took me about a year to find this forum. Not sure why, I read the other parts of the site.
    We may consider upgrading again when they integrate, one step at a time.
    Thanks for the welcome.
    Leslie

6. Kalebsmom

Kalebsmom Approved members

Hey Leslie, welcome i am glad you were finally able to log in. Kristi

7. Barbzzz

Barbzzz Approved members

Hi Leslie, welcome! I'm glad you finally found us. There's a lot of people here from NJ (including me, though now displaced). Most of my family is in Monmouth County now, but we've been all over the Garden State. Which part are you from?

8. betty6333

betty6333 Approved members

Hey!

;)
    Betty