- advertisement -

In love with contour USB

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by CassiesMama, Sep 18, 2010.

1. CassiesMama

CassiesMama Approved members

We just got it tonight and already I am in love, being that I love all things that are electronic I thought it might help with my failure at good logging and I think this just might do it. Since you cant see the number till you put in a mark of before meal, after meal or no mark once you up load you will know when those number are from then you can go in and add comments, so nice way to put in I:C info down. Plus it has the 500mb storage so I can upload all that on there and just bring the meter/drive to the docs office no needing to find a book and keep track of that. Cassidy is loving that its got the lcd screen which makes it easy to read and its bright and colorful display is making it kind of fun for her with the options for the what each bg test is for. The other nice thing is that the multi-clix fits nicely into the lancet holder in this case. We have only had it for about 8 hours now but I really do love it and so does she, best 10 bucks I have spent. :D If anything pops up that I dont like I will let ya know but so far its a winner, just to bad I know that bayer customer care is a joke. :rolleyes: