- advertisement -

If you're new here - say hi!!!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by frizzyrazzy, Jan 1, 2009.

1. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

I think we've got a lot of people here today who are coming out of lurking to take part in the "most online" challenge - so why not officially come out of lurking and say hi. :) We'd love to meet you.

2. BozziesMom

BozziesMom Approved members

Lots of shy folks apparently. :)

3. Emma'sDad

Emma'sDad Approved members

Hello Michelle and Alyce. Some of us are in the chatroom too.

4. larry Holder

larry Holder New Member

I'm not shy. I lurk a bit but my wife (GaPeach) is on very often. We run a business from our home. (www.putusonthespot.com) I am out in the field most of the time, but her position has her at the computer alot. That gives her more opportunities to keep up with the boards.

What I have learned is that this board is full of people ready and willing to give information, encouragement, compassion and good advice.

5. Nova

Nova Approved members

I am mainly a lurker. But have been a member for a bit. I just wanted to come on out and say Hello tho.

6. Kateri's Mom

Kateri's Mom Approved members

I'm pretty new here too. I admit i have been lurking, but i have learned so much in the meantime! We are a newly diagnosed family October 3rd with no other D on either side. SO i get info anywhere i can. We are actually seriously considering going to Orlando this July for the FFL conference. When Kateri was diagnosed i had to quit my job (work wouldn't adjust my schedule and babysitter was very uncomfortable with the idea) so on a one income, we don't know if we will be able to swing it. I am going to apply for the family scholarship, so....who knows.

7. Brensdad

Brensdad Approved members

8. kassie

kassie Approved members

Hello

I am old and new - have known about/visited CWD for years because I have type 1 (22 years now). My 11 year old son was diagnosed on 12/17.