- advertisement -

if you don't have anything nice to say...

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by 4monkeez, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

So am I;) and I post venting threads too, just check out my one about mean lunch monitors. Whooo boy:rolleyes:

2. chkpea

chkpea Approved members

ha Becky, I am going to kill this thread before you do...

3. Lee

Lee Approved members

4. Becky Stevens mom

thems fighting words lady. There hasnt been many threads that I havent been able to stop dead in its tracks:eek:

5. Becky Stevens mom

6. Lee

Lee Approved members

Well, it started self-imploding after a bit...so there were more posts, but they just ppffttt'd into cyberworld.

7. Becky Stevens mom

Ah ha! so maybe shoot for something bigger then;) heck, its winter and I dont have any trips to Aruba planned any time soon so....

8. wilf

wilf Approved members

Actually, it is the place for you. :)

There wasn't any ruckus - I've seen ruckus on this site and that looks very different. There was a good long discussion, even if it wasn't exactly what you were looking for.

I think part of the problem was you were wanting to vent but at the same time not slag husband, so you made him sound considerably better than he maybe is in real life. There was a dissonance between what your post said and what was actually happening, but some people like me at first picked up on what the post said (the rosy description of your husband) rather than the vent because that's what we had to go by.

You are absolutely correct that he needs to learn the basics. You got good tips on how to move him in that direction.

In hindsight, scheduling your son's birthday party the day after a pump start was not optimal. You are at a tough and intense time right now, but things will get easier as your family gets used to working with the pump.. :cwds: