- advertisement -

Id like opinions please

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by r'sister, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r'sister

r'sister Approved members

I was asking for opinions, not a diagnosis.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  2. Joretta

Joretta Approved members

I would like to know the numbers from when you home tested blood and his age then to go with this. He may be starting but it seems like he might being caught early or the test is off. By the urinalysis is more inaccurate than blood so a 50 trace could be nothing. Does he drink and use the bathroom a lot?

3. r'sister

r'sister Approved members

deleted post

Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  4. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members

They are at the hospital, the Drs there are far more qualified to assess these results than are we.

Please see this http://forums.childrenwithdiabetes.com/showthread.php?t=41398

And for the record, Type 1 is an autoimmune disease and a family history of Type 2 is not predictive.

Good luck. I hope it's negative. If it is D we can help with managing the dx, till then there isn't anything we can know or do that isn't already being done by the hospital staff.

5. Christopher

Christopher Approved members

Not sure what this thread is about since you deleted your posts, but I was looking back at your other threads and you have quite a few that have been locked by the site administrator. Interesting. Also, your last thread (over a year ago) was about your concerns about your daughter having Type 1. Did you ever get a diagnosis? Just curious.

6. swellman

swellman Approved members

Dammit, Man! She's looking for opinions ... not a diagnosis!

7. valerie k

valerie k Approved members

own what you say... quit hiding behind the delete butten cuz it gets hot. :rolleyes:

8. Pauji5

Pauji5 Approved members

ok, I just choked on my drink.....hahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.