- advertisement -

I will miss you all this year!

Discussion in 'Friends for Life 2010' started by BeerMargaritaMom, Jun 28, 2010.

1. BeerMargaritaMom

BeerMargaritaMom Approved members

To all my friends that I have met at FFL and those in the forums - I will miss you this year at the conference and I hope all those going will have the most amazing time, learn lots and make FFL just as I have. hope to see you next year.

2. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

well I'll miss you too since I"m not going either. ;) All I can say is that was certainly a fun night, the night that we convinced you to create an ID called BeerMargaritaMom. and ...something about a security guard...and I don't remember much more. LOL. That was a fun fun night at the pool.

3. aidensmom

aidensmom Approved members

We didn't go this year either. It was great meeting you guys and hanging out by the pool -- a great memory in this life with D world :) Hope to do it again sometime! Maybe next year? :cwds:

4. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

I know. It was so great meeting everyone. :)

5. emm142

emm142 Approved members

I miss you all every year! Anyone thinking of going next year? I'm seriously considering it - since it'll be my last year without student debt... :p

6. dqmomof3

dqmomof3 Approved members

It was a fun night at the pool, wasn't it? And who was it that left his shoes???

I didn't get to go this year either...maybe next year we'll meet again!