- advertisement -

I think our Dex receiver is shot...

Discussion in 'Continuous Glucose Sensing' started by MyAngelEmma, May 22, 2010.

1. MyAngelEmma

MyAngelEmma Approved members

So we did a new insertion last night, start up this AM, got ??? for over an hour instead of the it asking for us to enter BG twice. Of course as soon as DD finishes breakfast and BG is headed up we are asked for the double calibration. Worked fine all day until about an hour ago. I ask Em to look at her Dex and she says the screen is blank and the lights are all flashing around the buttons! :eek:

DH and I check it out and sure enough blank screen and it is flashing all around the the arrow and okay buttons. We try to charge it thinking low battery. Nothing. We call Dex and she has us use a paperclip to try to reset it but nothing...still just flashing. She suggested pulling the sensor we just inserted last night and said she would have someone call us on Monday and they would more than likely overnight us a new receiver on Monday and would also send a replacement sensor. We just purchased the system in November so I think it should still be in warranty.

Has anyone ever had the continuous flashing lights on the receiver?

2. Diana

Diana Approved members

Oooh, that is weird! That has never happened to us. I hope you get a new one quickly!

3. MyAngelEmma

MyAngelEmma Approved members

New one is on the way! Should be here tomorrow. :)