- advertisement -

I need a pokeball from the UK...help

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by valerie k, Oct 8, 2013.

1. valerie k

valerie k Approved members

if any of your kids are still poke crazy, you will know, that with breathless anticipation pokemon X and Y are going to be released on the 12th. Yes, we do have ours pre-ordered... not like in my wildest dreams would they be considered a major sell out, however, my child has other visions... in the US, we got a dumb poster (ok, dumb to me) and rumor has it, the UK has really cool plastic pokeballs wit their pre-order.....

I would really really LOVE to get on of these for my daughter the pokemon fiend,. Anybody in the UK able to help me out? willing to pay and do the shipping. (ball, not another game)

2. TheTestingMom

TheTestingMom Approved members

I have a MAJOR Pokemon kid. He also pre-ordered X&Y, he didn't get anything when he picked up his game. So your lucky :)

Does your son play the card game? My son does, he goes to Pokemon league twice a week too.

Good luck in your hunt!

3. valerie k

valerie k Approved members

my daughter is the poke freak. She LOVES the games, we have most of them from Gameboy on up. with our pre-order, she got posters and when you got the two ordered, you got a poster time line.:rolleyes: she was thrilled.... I was not at the expense of 2 games. She has the 3d xl and for Christmas, Im getting her a skin to put on her game, as its plain red, and a plastic cover. They are pretty cool looking. I also need to find the book strategy guide to give.

unfortunately we don't have a pokemon league, or she sure would be in it. Im really hoping to get a pokeball for her.... that would be so exciting to her, as she was mad when she found out that was the prize the UK gave away with pre-orders. She would have moved if she could have.;.;:D

4. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Most likely if you give it a month or so, you'll start to see pokeballs pop up on Ebay or Amazon. And considering they were mass production items, rather than only a few hundred, they might be a reasonable price.

If she really wants just a Pokeball you might want to look into Pokemon Clip n' Carry, which not only has an array of all the different kinds of Pokeballs, they also come with a mini Pokemon. Also, they are pretty big and can be transported on a key chain.

Pokemon Clip n' Carry