- advertisement -

i met the jonas brothers

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Rachel Erin, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Rachel Erin

Rachel Erin Approved members

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  2. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

Omg, that is awsome!!!:)
    How did that happen?

3. Rachel Erin

won a contest through their fan club :)

4. Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper Approved members

RACHEL! I had no idea you were this Rachel! Cool! Gosh, I had no idea you were a member of CWD!! Lol. :D:eek:

5. Rachel Erin

haha yeah. i joined a while back.
    i knew that was you, but didn't want to be creepy or anything because we never talked in high school :\

6. Diet Dr. Pepper

Lol we should have:D

7. Rachel Erin

i know lol.

i knew that you had it, because i think my mom & the nurse told me. or halee did, i'm not sure.
    & i believe we had bcis together. everybody thought i was a "stuck up biotch" because i didn't talk. but it's because i'm super shy. i wish i wasn't, but i can't help it!

8. Diet Dr. Pepper

Lol yeah I knew you had it too. And Frank. and Halee.. You know Frank went on the pump but then got off it because he didn't like it? I could never go back to MDI.. Well I could, but wouldn't want to :rolleyes: Oh by the way, Last day of school you had a big bottle of green apple flavored glucose tabs.. you didn't come to get them... well, they're sitting in my supplies cabinet because they are yummy and wanted them.. :D Hope you don't mind!:eek:

Oh I only ever talked to one other person in bcis. I was shy too lol. I wouldn't talk to anybody unless they talked to me first...

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  9. Rachel Erin

yeah i knew frank had it too. i think his mom said he didn't want it because it got in the way of playing sports. i cannot & will not do shots ever again.

haha, you can have those. i completely forgot that. that reminds me, i need to go to the store & buy some. i think i'm the only one that could eat the whole thing, so yummy.

i was the same way. still am. i don't talk to anybody unless somebody started the conversation. i only talked to brittney dunham in there. but i always noticed you left in the middle of class to go the nurse. i always felt bad for you & wanted to talk to you, but my shyness stopped me lol.

actually in high school, a lot of my friends didn't know i had it. i tried to keep it secret. because i was bullied & picked on in elementary for having it, so that put a big burden on me :/

10. Diet Dr. Pepper

That sucks! About the bullying, that is.. I remember once in 5th grade, my class went to the nurses office for head lice checks (you know they did that every year) and while I was in there I saw Halee poke her finger with this weird pen/pencil looking thing (lol, lancing device) and I was like "what is she doing?" I didn't think it was weird or scary or anything, I was curious.. So after I got dxd in summer '03, I noticed that I sat next to Halee in science and remembered that she had D. So I would turn my medical alert bracelet to face her lol, thinking in my head "Look! I have it too! look!" She never noticed thought lol!

Do you remember what time bcis was? There must have been a reason I left class so much.. I never left just because, or used D as an excuse when nothing was wrong... I can't remember what was happening that year though.. Senior year was the worst for me, was in the nurses office half the time...

11. Rachel Erin

ah, i know. i just kept wondering why kids were so mean to me. they just made me feel different..

i think we had it 3rd period? whatever time that is lol. so long ago.

12. Diet Dr. Pepper

Yeah, 3rd sounds about right to me... whatever lol. I honestly can't remember why I left? oh well :confused:

13. Rachel Erin

weren't your blood sugars high because you were on lantus?
    i believe this was our junior year lol. i left my senior year.

14. Diet Dr. Pepper

Maybe... I know they were really bad the first semester of senior year (rarely under 500). Yeah, I think Jr year was when they started to creep up, because that was the year I had to start taking fast-acting insulin..

Well you should have said something lol! Even though I knew OF people who had D, I didn't really KNOW anybody else so I would have jumped at the chance to be friends with someone who "got it", lol! :p

15. Rachel Erin

aw, i wanted to! but then again, i also wanted to keep mine secret.
    i didn't really 'come out' until after i saw the video of nick revealing his. i only told my friends, not acquaintances or people in class because i hated playing 21 questions.

16. Diet Dr. Pepper

Yeah, I didn't tell anybody either until 11th grade. I mean I told my best friend about it a couple months after I was dx'd, but 11th grade is when I told anybody who asked. Senior year everybody in all my classes knew. You remember Paul Fontenot? He was in 3 of my classes senior year, and he always watched me check my sugar, ask how I was, and a couple of times I let him check my sugar for me :rolleyes: I didn't mind though... I had a huge crush on him at the time :D lol!

17. Rachel Erin

yeah i told my friends & boyfriend (at the time...jaybo...UGH haha)

aw, paul is so sweet. i think every girl had a crush on him. i always wondered if ford knew we had it, since frank did & all.
    but i was not too fond of ford...

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  18. Diet Dr. Pepper

Yeah I always wondered if Ford knew I had it too... Mostly because I would talk to his mom sometimes, so I wondered if she ever said anything... What was so bad about Ford? Lol he didn't seem bad to me, of course I hardly ever saw him.. :rolleyes:

19. Rachel Erin

yeah i talk to his mom too. such a sweet lady!

he's just so full of himself. i don't like that lol.

man talking about high school, makes me miss it. sorta

20. Diet Dr. Pepper

She really is! Hey I wonder if she knows about this site? Hmm..

Lol! I miss hs sometimes, just a little bit! :p