- advertisement -

I found my dream bread!!!!

Discussion in 'Celiac' started by RosebudMama, Apr 2, 2010.

1. RosebudMama

RosebudMama Approved members

I haven't been around in awhile...you know...LIFE!

I was officially dx with celiac in 9/09 following my daughter's dx in 12/08. The quest to find a GF bread that we both can agree on has been a long journey.

Ah, but we did it. AND IT'S GOOD!!!!!!!

Check it out...with pictures :)

http://rosefamilyaz.blogspot.com/2010/03/hello-turkey-sandwich.html

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!

2. Caldercup

Caldercup Approved members

I can't wait to try it -- the Whole Foods around here hasn't begun stocking it yet.

Love your blog, by the way! Good job!
    Eileen

3. lisamustac

lisamustac Approved members

We found this bread a few weeks after dx. In that short time we tried many different breads. We couldn't find one decent one. I gave up on the thought of sandwiches. Finding this bread was a god send! We use it for sandwiches, french toast, bread pudding, even as a bun for burgers.

4. Ellen

Ellen Senior Member

I've been GF for just about a year now and after the first slice of GF bread from Whole Foods, decided I'd just give up bread altogether. But I may have to give Udi's a try if Whole Foods carries it.

I like this guy's video reviewing Udi's products http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2-JGjtvsY4

5. lisamustac

lisamustac Approved members

I thought we were going to have to give up bread also but after finding udi's it made life sooo much better. I actually like it better then regular bread!