- advertisement -

i can't belive it

Discussion in 'Teens' started by tylerbetic, Feb 27, 2009.

1. tylerbetic

tylerbetic Approved members

so i was coming home from school on the public bus yesterday and there was this big fight over a drink with a few girls and the bus driver the driver got another driver to come on and sort it. i told him that i was diabetic and that i had to eat, he told me no so i said NO i have to eat i'm type 1 diabetic so he said.............

I'M SORRY YOU'RE NOT ALOUD TO EAT, IF YOU HAVE DIABETES THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE ON THE BUS AT ALL!!!!!:eek:

so my dad called the bus company and they told us...........

YOU'RE NOT ALOUD TO EAT FULL STOP AND IF HE IS HAVING A LOW HE'S STILL NOT ALOUD TO EAT!!!!!! i couldn't belive it :eek::mad::(

2. malyssa

malyssa Approved members

WHAT!?!? :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    That is the most rediculous thing I have ever heard! :mad:

Sorry you had to deal with that. :(

3. laceyp96

laceyp96 Approved members

oh my gosh!that is just stupid!!:mad:

4. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

that is absolutely ridiculous and asking for trouble. Do not give up on this. Next time tell him would you rather I pass out, seize, or possible die under your supervision with witnesses to say you would not allow me to treat a low blood sugar? See what he says then.

5. tylerbetic

tylerbetic Approved members

thats a pretty good idea:D ha ha ha

or get 50+ kids with diabetes having lows and get them to whip out lollies and juice and see what they do then:D:D:D:D

6. k.hawkins92

k.hawkins92 Approved members

wow, thats absolutley ridiculous! I can't believe how dumb some people really are.....

7. emm142

emm142 Approved members

If I could get to NZ, I'd totally take part in this one! I can imagine the look on that driver's face. Some people are just so stupid. :mad:

8. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Oh my. :eek: I am SO sorry that happened! That is ridiculousness personified! Let me know when we need to get on the bus armed with juice boxes!

9. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

Seriously say- Would you rather I pass out, seize, or possible die under your supervision with witnesses to say you would not allow me to treat a low blood sugar?- I've done it before and it worked like a charm