- advertisement -

I can't believe it, they said yes

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by kierbabi09, Sep 18, 2008.

1. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

Today my mom and my nan went out to lunch at a diner. Well I don't know who exactly my mom talked to, as I wasn't there, but they are going to put out a jar and the letter I wrote for my walk and we are going to collect money for the JDRF walk I'm going to do. I'm just really excited because the other way, that we were going to raise money, was turned down:(
    But I'm just glad that my mom mentioned something, I would never have thought of it! GO MOM:D

also a quick question....how do you make shirts for the walk and how much does it generally cost? This is my first walk, so I'm still learning. Thanks!

2. cassie

cassie Approved members

Yay!

I've never done a walk but I do know that at Michaels/Joanns or one of the other craft stores you can get t-shirts for very cheep. I don't know how much it would cost to print them though.

3. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

Yipeee
    I designed my own tshirt. I will do iron-on to make them. You could also order them through a company.