- advertisement -

I am working on a diabetes project.

Discussion in 'Fundraising Activities' started by findthecure, Oct 12, 2008.

1. findthecure

findthecure Approved members

Hi my name is shannon. I am 15 and a sophmore in high school. I reside in Marietta, Ga. First off I would like to say I have been looking through this site and the stories are very touching and I think it is great that this site can bring everyone together for one big support system. I am not a diabetic, but I am very interested in Diabetes, raising awareness, and finding the cure. I am working on a video that shares the stories of combined children diabetics. In the video I would like Audio clips, video clips, or even just pictures. Just sharing your story with me on here would be greatly appreciated! I have been researching Diabetes over the past 2-3 months and trying to get more seriously involved. I am participating on a walk in Atlanta, Georgia on the 18th of October to support JDRF. If you are going to be there I would love to walk and talk with you. Like I said I do not have diabetes but I do have a disease called cerebral palsy so I know what it is like to be different because of a disease. I would really love to make a difference in each and every person's lives on here but that I only know one way to do that and this idea would be to join the fight and find the cure to diabetes. I would love to get to know each and everyone of you on here so please feel free to contact me on this site or if you prefer on my email which is Rppr602@aol.com Thank you so much for reading this. I hope all is doing great in your family! If you would like to share your child's stories, or just inform me more on diabetes in a different way from all these articles I read I would greatly appreciate that.

-Shannon Braender