- advertisement -

I am 6 and new to boards!

Discussion in 'Siblings and Friends' started by MelissaC, Jun 21, 2007.

1. MelissaC

MelissaC Approved members

Hi Everyone,

I am 6 (well almost in three weeks!) and new to these things. I have diabetes and I would like to talk to people my age.

I like makeup, and playing with friends and playing campout with my best friends cora and hannah and it is very fun! I also like Hannah Montana. I went to her concert last year and I also want to go this year (if mom lets me).

I have brother who is 7 and sometimes he is mean but alot of times he is nice.

I will go to Camp Independence this summer has anyone been yet?

Please write me - I would like a penpal:)

shelby (not my real name of course)
    age 5 T1 (dx 2/07) MDI

2. flabby_abi

flabby_abi Approved members

Hey, I am Abi! I am not your age, i am 15. But i read your post and saw that nobody had replyed which mad me sad! I have sisters and a brother that are close to your age (they are not diabeteic). I have not been to camp. it sounds like bunches of fun thou! Tell me a little bit more about yourself (when were you diognosed, how high were you axt.)! I would love to keep talking to you:D

3. DANA'S DREAM TEAM

DANA'S DREAM TEAM Approved members

Penpal

Hello my name is Dana,

I am 6years old as well. I have a sister that is 9 years old and is sometimes mean as well, but I lover her.
    I love Hanna Montana also, and would love to go to her concert. (If my mom lets me!) I like WebKinz, do you have any? I have 10 of them.
    I hope we can talk again soon.

BYe Bye for now:)