- advertisement -

Hi

Discussion in 'Teens' started by wiz1, Apr 18, 2007.

1. wiz1

wiz1 Approved members

I just joined i hope i can post this here. Hi my name is Tobias and i live in south bend, IN I use the novapen junior :eek: and I used to use the freestyle flash but now i use the bayer ascensia contour cause we know someone who works there
    I dream of a pump but our insurance company doesn't cover pumps :( I got diabetes the year before last ON Halloween and spent until Thursday there. It was like paradise I got to watch TV all day and i got unlimited jello and diet 7-up and the beds were good too. I want to be a fireman when i grow up but I'm worried they won't allow me cause I'm diabetic :( I hope to find some friends here :).

2. wiz1

wiz1 Approved members

3. ash_ley

ash_ley Approved members

Hey!

Hi! My name's Ashley and I've had diabetes for five years now. It's pretty nice talking to people who have diabetes as well, isn't it? I haven't really met anyone on here yet...or talked to them, but I joined to meet people just like me! :) I hope everything is going well with your diabetes. Feel free to message me whenever you'd like: chula93@gmail.com

Thanks! :D

4. butterflygal291

butterflygal291 Approved members

hey/ i'm kayla. i'm 16 and have been diabetic for 6 years. i would love to talk with someone. just email me at butterflygal291@gmail.com :cwds: