- advertisement -

Hi iam new here and lost......

Discussion in 'Adults with Type 1' started by HappilyMarried2, Jun 21, 2006.

1. HappilyMarried2

HappilyMarried2 New Member

Hi iam new and just wanna chat with someone with a child about 10/11 with type 1 everytime i talk to him about diabetes he walks away this is a consuming job my daughter feels like we ignore her and i feel like everything i do is wrong you know not enough insulin and he would be still hungry but not allowed any more to eat hes on a counting carb diet so please some respond to me i just wanna chat:confused:

2. JasonJayhawk

JasonJayhawk Approved members

You're in the forum for "Adults with Type 1" -- if it's your child you're interested in, you might try the forum called "Parents of Children with Type 1" -- as you're more likely to run into someone with good advice in there. ;)

3. isaiah268m

isaiah268m Approved members

4. Tamara Gamble

Tamara Gamble Approved members

Hi Happily Married2, My son is 11 he was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 10. Would love to chat. Pop over to the parents of children with type1 diabetes board. Would love to hear from you. There are lost of parents out there with experience and lots of great advice. Tami