- advertisement -

Hi from NZ

Discussion in 'Teens' started by tylerbetic, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Ithilfey

Ithilfey Approved members

My friend took it and she is going to marry Aragorn. I've never seen a person smile so wide. You're never going to believe this, but my evenstar necklace fell of while I was walking to school today. I can't believe if fell off! All I can think of is that it is somewhere in the 8th grade wing. I hope I can find it.

2. tylerbetic

tylerbetic Approved members

Sorry to hear about your necklace. I hope you find it soon.
    I am not going to school at the moment. We are having our summer holidays. We finished school on 20th December and we don't go back until 4th February. It is hot here at the moment.
    I'll only be at school for a few weeks then me and my family are going on a holiday. We are going to England to see my grandparents. We are spending a week in Hong kong on the way back. I can't wait. We will be gone for about 6 weeks. My dad, brother and me were born in England, but my mum is from NZ. We moved here when I was 2 and my brother was 3. Last time we went we stopped in Thailand for a week and in 2005 we went to Fiji. Have you been anywhere exciting for a holiday?

3. Ithilfey

We went to Quebec over Christmas break. We stayed at a really nice hotel. There was a mini fidge right in our room! We did some great shopping, but we realized that we really wanted to be home for Christmas. In America, we have summer break from mid-June till September 5. Right now, we have about a foot of snow!

4. tylerbetic

your lucky its like 25 degrees here [77 Fahrenheit]. I'm going on diabetes camp today and its right on the beach which is pretty good .the activities we do are pretty cool but theres only one I really suck at is the surfing I can get to my knees but thats about it and its only my second time there so its not like I'm going to be any better at it.

5. Ithilfey

I think that if you try hard enough and frequently enough, you'll get better.I know how you feel. Every year our gym teacher makes us play soccer and I suck at it! Good luck, I hope you have fun. sorry i wasn't on, I was at YAC retreat.

6. tylerbetic

Hi

Back from camp. It was cool fun. I was right! I suck at surfing. I was worse this year than last year.
    I used to play soccer but I was actually not too bad at it. Since we moved to Auckland, I don't do it anymore because it costs too much.
    Still 2 weeks until school starts. I am spending my time on the x box.

7. Ithilfey

What games do you play? I LOVE Tomb Raider: Legacy. Do you seriously have to pay to play soccer? In the US you can play through the school for free. Glad your back, I've been really bored. My sister went all emo and tried to move out of the house. My parents bribed her into staying with cookie dough and sending her down to stay with my 23 year old cousin for a week. She gets to skip school and she doesn't even treat my parents well. I treat my parents well and I don't get to skip school for a week!:D;):cool:

8. OmgItsJohanna

OmgItsJohanna Approved members

why did your sister go emo? and she got to skip a week of school? luckyyyy =[ lol

9. Ithilfey

No idea. I comfronted my parents about the bribery. They're going to send her down during Feb. vacation.

10. Ithilfey

Anime

Tyler, you're into anime. Is Sailor Moon anime. I'm not sure. I used to love that show. I have a whole collection of Sailor Scout dolls.

11. Dylan

Dylan Approved members

Two injections a day are you using NPH insulin?