- advertisement -

Hi from New York!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by samsam2009, Aug 7, 2009.

1. samsam2009

samsam2009 Approved members

Hi! I'm Samantha. but i go by Sam or Jimmy. um... I'm 13. I was diagnosed 7/29/09, and I'm apart of JDRF's Promise to remeber me campaign. um...... idk anything else... i really suck at introducing myself.... so yeah :confused: apparently at school im pretty cool :cool: so yeah...
    Peace!
    Jimmy (aka Sam aka Samantha! :D)

2. tom_ethansdad

tom_ethansdad Approved members

Hi Jimmy/Sam/Samantha, welcome to CWD. Sorry about your dx. There's a great teen forum on here so if you haven't yet, pop in there and meet some other teens who also have D. D will be very frustrating at times so don't get too down if you feel like you need help with it sometimes more than others. There are folks here who can offer support, but your family will be your closest, best folks to turn to. Hang in there, it will be a bumpy ride at times, but you'll do great.

3. tiffanie1717

tiffanie1717 Approved members

Hey Sam. welcome to CWD! Thanks for all you do to promote D awareness!! :) You do sound pretty cool! :)

4. gboysmom

gboysmom Approved members

Welcome, Same...glad to have you here! You'll learn alot from all these folks! :)

5. Kalebsmom

Kalebsmom Approved members

Welcome Jimmy. If you ever have questions or need to talk there is usually someone on here willing to help out.

I know that you are very newly dx'd so I am just wondering how you are doing?

6. Jordan

Jordan Approved members

Welcome to CWD!

7. TheFormerLantusFiend

TheFormerLantusFiend Approved members

How did you get all of those names? I hear a story...