advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Senso Error on Medtronic CGMS

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Ali, May 14, 2017.

1. Ali

Ali Approved members

So I keep getting a sensor error... the ISIG is not that out of range of the BG numbers and it just keeps returning. I am thinking maybe my transmitter needs to be replaced? Any other ides? Thank you.

2. MomofSweetOne

MomofSweetOne Approved members

Call them to get it documented. It's been 4.5 years since we've used the Medtronic cgm, but they were so big on documentation. They'll probably tell you to switch the sensor, but if that doesn't work, I'd insist on the transmitter. But in my experience....they won't even say to replace the sensor. They'll tell you that you didn't tape it properly when the transmitter is bad. :(

3. hawkeyegirl

hawkeyegirl Approved members

Yep, all of this. I'd probably try one more sensor, but if that one gives you any trouble, I'd insist that they replace the transmitter. You will probably have to be pushy about it.

4. Ali

Ali Approved members

Thanks Momofsweetone and Hawkeyegirl. I will try a new sensor. I have had this transmitter for almost 5 years so it might need replacing.