- advertisement -

Help all omnipodders!!!!

Discussion in 'Adults with Type 1' started by Mistync991, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Mistync991

Mistync991 Approved members

This week is my 6th d'anniversary and Feb 5th is my daughters 7th and boy have I screwed up royally ....
    HELP!!! We had just enough pods for my daughter and myself to make it till the beginning of the year and have had several pods for us both mess up due to going through more insulin and a couple error occlusions or whatever and now we are combined 9 pods short of delivery date ...if ANYONE can send ANY pods ASAP that would be amazing. I also cant find dd's old pump she just switched from to put her back on for a few days I'm out on Short Term Disability and thought we could make it ....I have ton's of mm supplies to trade (set's are sillouettes, 3ml cartridges, sticky wipes ect.) ...just NO pods. I can deal with shots for a week or so but DD can NOT PLEASE PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS ANY?
    ps it will be tight paying shipping but somehow someway if I can I'll pay shipping or if your in NC drive to come pick things up ....also calling endo Monday and Omnipod local rep.

also have dexcom sensors

2. StacyMM

StacyMM Approved members

I can send you some. PM your address :)