- advertisement -

Have Precision Xtra Blood Ketone Strips...want to trade?

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by dqmomof3, Jan 27, 2009.

1. dqmomof3

dqmomof3 Approved members

I have too many boxes of blood ketone strips! I will never use all of these. They expire 06/30/2009. I am willing to trade up to three boxes of these for something I can use. We use:

One Touch Ultra or Accu-Check Aviva test strips
    Skin Tac wipes
    Tegaderm
    Would love to have a tube of LMX4 to try out (this is non-prescription in the US)

Or, if you can think of something else to offer that we might need, go for it! :D

PM me if you're interested. I know most insurance doesn't cover these, so I hope this is helpful to someone here!

2. Lisa P.

Lisa P. Approved members

Can't tell you how much I'd love to go for this, we need ketone strips, going through a rough patch and paying for them out of pocket. But we're changing addresses and it would get lost in the shuffle. Plus, I have no supplies to trade so it would have to be a blue healer and a tortoise-shell cat and they don't mail well.

Good luck finding a home.

3. cwdAdmin

cwdAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Caution: Sharing Supplies

Just a gentle reminder that Children with Diabetes encourages customers to share experiences, yet safety is a top concern when it comes to--especially children--using second-hand supplies.

Please note that most diabetes supplies are date and/or temperature sensitive, and are often pharmaceutical or medical device products.

If you are considering sharing diabetes supplies, please check expiration dates, ask about storage and shipping arrangements along with the completeness of any product you receive (manuals, accessories), and test products to ensure they are working properly.

Be safe out there! :cwds: