- advertisement -

Has any one done this?

Discussion in 'Teens' started by iloveharrypotter, Aug 18, 2009.

1. iloveharrypotter

iloveharrypotter Approved members

I sometimes feel like i want this world to end and to forget all about diabeties and bullies, i feel like i want to die already. Has any one felt this way?

2. icanhazjoy

icanhazjoy Approved members

God yes, I like to call that little time in my life my first through fourth years of having diabetes... and even sometimes now, I just want to give up. I know it gets really frustrating because like, we're stuck with this the rest of our lives, y'know? It's the worst disease in my opinion.

I used to tell people when they'd say "oh, I'm sure you wouldn't rather have cancer" that I would because at least then I either survive it and there's very little chance of it coming back or I die and it's done with. And I was genuinely okay with that. I think it's all about the attitude you bring to the table. Look for a silver lining. Like, for me, I'm kind of a "closet gadget nerd"... I love little gadgets and voila! I get to carry around a glucose meter 24/7. Sometimes I find it gets in the way, and that makes me pretty sad, but I choose my attitude.

I choose to take it in good spirits and I'm pretty sure that's all we can do. But private message me, email me or add me on yahoo, if you have it and we can talk anytime - I'm here. :)

3. JennaBookworm88

JennaBookworm88 New Member

Yes !! I do it all the time. Sometimes it gets the better of me and I have a bad day. But sometimes I have to just push it away and move along. You DO have to look for the silver lining sometimes while other times you just have to endure it. Good luck

------------
    "D-Day" 9-5-01

4. Jordan

Jordan Approved members

I don't really ever feel like I want to die, I more or less sometimes feel like I wish I could be someone else without diabetes.

5. Wenpuppy123

Wenpuppy123 Approved members

Same here Jordan. I keep thinking this will only be a temporary thing but it wont. I still like to think it is though because everytime I think about it never going away I feel like crying.:(