- advertisement -

Guten tag

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Rayuzaki, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Rayuzaki

Rayuzaki Approved members

meine freunde und ich had to do an act in deutsch class, we had to greet, introduce, ask how each other were, and say farewells in german, it was pretty fun, when we started he sat against the wall and acted tired and in pain, i came up to him and said ich heisse benjamin. wie heisst du? (i am called benjamin. who are you?) he replied, ich heisse klaus. i asked wie geht's? (how are you?) he replied sehr schlecht dinasoarior (very bad dinosuar, idk how to spell dinosuar in german, i spelled it how it sounded in german), wie geht's? i replied wunderbar(wonderful), the class laughed at that. he then told me to get a hund(dog) to fight the dinosuar, i then left saying weidersehen(goodbye). now gute nacht, ich may leave or stay, ich dont know

2. Volleyball_Chick_15

Volleyball_Chick_15 Approved members

nice!! haha this was very confusing at first but once i got it, it was funny! :)

3. emm142

emm142 Approved members

I don't get it...

4. Omo2three

Omo2three Approved members

guten tag! good one!

good morning to you too...my dd met a boy named Rex...like the dinosaur?

she loves her German class..

5. Rayuzaki

im in german class, my frend and i had to do an act, we needed to greet, introduce, ask how the other was, and say farewells in german. meine freunde (should be freundin) und ich means my frend and i. ich heisse (is actually hei?e) is i am... wie heisst du? (should be hei?e) is who are you? wie geht's? is how are you. sehr schlecht dinasourior is very bad dinosaur. wunderbar is wonderful and hund is dog. weidersehen is good-bye and ich means I and gute nacht means good night. this is all explained in my original post, but hopefully you now understand.

6. Rayuzaki

ive lernd some new words 1-10, (some may be misspelld, 1, 2, and 10 r the only ones i wrry bout) einz, swei, drei, veir, f?nf, sechs, seiben, acht, neun, zhen. i also lernd the alphabet, but its spelled the same way in english, no point in writing it out, the end of it is Ja das it das A, B, C, es ist sch?n und tut nicht weh. i finally lernd how to pronounce M?dchen too and Junge.

7. emm142

emm142 Approved members

I can read / speak German. I just didn't get why it was funny. But I have a weird sense of humour, so...

8. Rayuzaki

why r all the ess szet's question marks, they show up wen i write them, but once i post they change, its pissin me off, well, it looks like a B for those that dont know wat the ess szet letter looks like

9. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members