- advertisement -

Grades

Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by diamondback688, Dec 13, 2008.

1. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

I just checked online and they had my grades posted for the semester I just completed.

I got an 'A' in Wellness Concepts (Big surprise:rolleyes:), a 'C' in English Comp I, and an 'F' in Beginning Algebra. Overall, I'm happy with Wellness Concepts and English Comp I and pissed about Beginning Algebra.

I know a few of you saw that thread I started about my research paper, but for the ones who haven't, here's the deal.

I had to write a research paper that was worth 20% of my final grade. I got it back on Thursday and I received a 50% on it. My professor said it was because I didn't have the parenthetical citations that I was supposed to, and because I didn't use any tags for my quotes.

Well, the parenthetical citations she said I didn't have, I did have. She just missed them or something:rolleyes:. I e-mailed her to set up a meeting with her about this paper, but she said she wasn't going to be on campus.

But, she did say that I would pass the class with a 'C'. She also said that even if my grade on the research paper had been a little higher, I still would've gotten a 'C'. So, there is no point in fighting with her.

The next three classes I'm taking are Intro to Sociology, Intro to Humanities, and Intro to Computer Programming.

2. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Well, the next three classes sound kinda fun! Good luck Ryan!!!

3. diamondback688

Thanks Emily. I'm looking forward to the next semester. The classes sure sound a lot more fun than the three I just took. I did enjoy Wellness Concepts. The lowest grade I ever got on a test was an 85% and I never had to study for a test.

4. Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper Approved members

I got an 'A' in math

and My grades for psychology and english are. not. POSTED. YET!!!!

:mad::rolleyes::eek::D

5. diamondback688

I just signed up for Beginning Algebra again. I figured maybe if I took it now, I might remember some or something. Ans the good part is that the same professor that was my professor for Arithmatic With Pre-algebra(The course before this one) is the professor for this course. I liked the way she taught me.