- advertisement -

Got a community services card?

Discussion in 'New Zealand' started by Ivan's Mum, Apr 15, 2008.

  1. Ivan's Mum

    Ivan's Mum Approved members

    Aug 29, 2006
    There is an insulation programme going on - well in auckland any how so maybe the rest of the country.

    If your house was built before '77 you might qualify for insulation. It's roof, floor and hot h2o cylinder rap.

    Phone number is 0800 326 966 eco man.

    You could try looking it up on the web too as I'm sure I found a link to it. Suspect you might need letters from your GP about D but could be worth a shot for free insulation.
  2. Scotty

    Scotty Approved members

    Oct 3, 2007
    This has been in our area for a couple of years now. I have a friend whose house was done before winter last year. They received help due to her husbands asthma. If you qualify, very worthwhile. I know in our area they are always looking for more houses as they never have enough.

Share This Page

- advertisement -

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice