advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to be a Mommy again!

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by goochgirl, Apr 15, 2012.

1. goochgirl

goochgirl Approved members

I was so done with the parenting thing! Done with the diapering thing! Hate getting up in the middle of the night to check as it is! Really hate getting up early to take the kids to school so early. I wasn't going to have any part of adding to my parenting load. Yo has had too many freaky lows at school, and he's unable to tollerate his Dexi anymore. So, believe it or not, I'm actually excited about our newest arrival. She is coming to join our family on Friday. She has a sweet black face with white spots on her chin and paws. I'll be training her as a DAD for Yo to take to school, I hope, by the middle of next year. The kids don't know, so they will find her here when they get home from school. Should be a fun afternoon. :)

2. ChristineJ

ChristineJ Approved members

LOL....she sounds wonderful. Congratulations!:D

Christine

3. Mimi

Mimi Approved members

Fun! Fun! Fun! :D

4. Tricia22

Tricia22 Approved members

You can't tease us like this and not post a picture! That's just mean! :p

5. Lee

Lee Approved members

Pictures please! What type of puppy??? I am almost as excited as you!

6. goochgirl

goochgirl Approved members

wish I could post a pic. My computer is barely functioning as it is! She is a goldendoodle. Due to our allergies, she, fortunately has more of the oodle than the golden! The litter was half blonde, like the dame, and half black, like the sire. Pretty funny to see genetics at work there!