- advertisement -

Girls Pajamas w/Pockets? Where to Buy??

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Sandy's mom, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Sandy's mom

Sandy's mom Approved members

Anyone know ANY stores or catalogs/online I can buy pajamas w/pockets in them for her pump?:confused: I can't find anything besides sweatpants or womens sizes w/pockets. She won't wear a pump pack/belt.

2. jules12

jules12 Approved members

Although we haven't tried this, some people have used a baby sock and a large saftey pin to make a pocket inside the pajamas or I guess on the outside would work too.

3. iluvmhp

iluvmhp Approved members

my daughter just sleeps with the pump in the bed. It isnt in anything. It rolls around with her! She does lock the keypad. Our trainer is has type 1 and she is the one who suggested it. It works fine for us! I did find it up under her chin the other night! Usually it is next to her or under her.

She does have boxer shorts that have a pocket on the bum. She puts the pump in the pocket when she has to get up to use the RR.

Lots of luck!

4. AmyMcCracken

AmyMcCracken Approved members

Kaylie wears a pump pouch all the time, but before I bought a pouch we would used a diaper pin to attach a baby sock to her pajama bottoms. The pump fit pretty well.