Discussion in 'Teens OT' started by LadyBug, Sep 22, 2008.
I don't want to do the G'night thing. Someone else can do it. Lol.
I'll do Kassies, and the next person can do Daxdog's!!
3. Shut up I'm tired. (this is usually said to younger relatives )
4. Good Night sleep tight
5. Shut up and go to bed! (this is usually said by parents )
Create a GM5 now, I shouldn't have taken over Kassies!
Okey-dokey. GM5 of your most painful injuries.
That's an easy one.
1. Broken collar bone.
2. Stitches from when I almost took my right eye out with a pocket knife. (Long story)
3. Stitches from when I cut my cheek on the corner of a table saw.
4. Staples from when I cracked the back of my head against the corner of a wall.
5. Stitches from when I split the my chin open when I fell at the pool.
GM5 of your favorite clothing brands.
Ouch! My worst was when I cut my thumb open with a ravioli can lid trying to cut a pear. (My mom told me not to touch the knives, so I washed off a can lid and cut a pear [and half of my thumb]) It just took some glue, though. I have never had stiches.
2. I am trying to read the tag on my shirt... Roxy
4. Z. Cavaricci Jeans
Where's your five?
May the Lord have mercy...I've spread the disease!
GM5 of your favorite classes you have taken.
Yeeesh that's hard!! .
1. Health. We did nothing, were allowed to pass notes and talk quietly the whole class period while Coach made phone calls and emails about the baseball team .
2. American History, my teacher rocked!
3. Creative Writing
4. English I
GM5 of your least fave Christmas songs.
1. All of them!
1. Jingle bells
2. Hark! The herald angels sing
3. Deck the halls
4. Have Yourself A Merry Little Xmas
5. Rocking around the christmas tree
You're missing your five again.
Darn. Umm.... GM5 of your favorite websites.... I don't know!
GM5 Englebert Humperdink songs (I don't freaken know why!)
"Am I That Easy to Forget"
"Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You"
"The Last Waltz"
GM5 Journey songs.
1. Never Walk Away
2. Like A Sunshower
3. Change For The Better
4. Wildest Dream
5. Faith In The Heartland
GM5 of your favorite catchphrases
1) Don't stop believing
3)when the lights go down in the city
4)only the young
MG5 of your favorite Bon Jovi songs
You are a little late
I'm going to do the Bon Jovi one because I like Bon Jovi and I don't know any catchphrases.
Have A Nice Day
It's My Life
One Wild Night
GM5 Styx songs.
Separate names with a comma.