- advertisement -

"FrizzyFrazzy" has got me thinking about user names

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Barbzzz, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Eve

Eve Approved members

Mine's a short form of my name (if you say it). My real name is Yvonne. Get it Eve... Yvonne. OK maybe not the best username out there but I didn't know what else to use.lol:p;):D

2. Mimi

Mimi Approved members

When my first ds had just started speaking, he called me mimi first before he was able to say mommy. Dh has used is as a nickname for me ever since. Plus it's far easier to pronounce than my given name.:rolleyes:

3. aidensmom

aidensmom Approved members

LOL, this is what I always think when I see this too :)

4. Judy&Alli

Judy&Alli Approved members

Ok good cuz I start to sing the song too. My hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps. Susan must have a nice backside!!! She is just saying it means something else. LMAO!!!!!!!!!

5. hmmmcormick

hmmmcormick Approved members

I am loving reading all these. Mine is fairly obvious, h-holly, m-mike, m-morgan and mcormick- our last name mccormick (although when I signed up i missed a c.)

6. kiwikid

kiwikid Approved members

There are a lot of Kiwi's here - its a Patriotic thing! I'm proud to be a Kiwi ;)
    And not after the Kiwi - fruit, but the endangered New Zealand Native bird :cwds:

[​IMG]

7. mjtjmcouch

mjtjmcouch Approved members

boring one here. Couldn't think of anything that I'd remember. m-matt j-jennifer t-travis j-jeffrey m-melanie and our last name.

8. buggle

buggle Approved members

I have an unusual first name. No, it's not buggle. :D

I usually use my first name as my username on forums (even though I hate it), but when I joined here, Brendan had just been diagnosed and I was having some issues with his teacher. I wanted to be somewhat anonymous so that I could be open and get suggestions from everyone. I can't remember how I came up with buggle. I'm not very creative about these sorts of things. :eek: I was trying to come up with something fast, so I could just register and get it over with.

9. Noel

Noel Approved members

Noel is my middle name. I was born on Christmas. I am Cami Noel so that is where mine came from.

10. Jacob'sDad

Jacob'sDad Approved members

MY user name is Sprocket on another board unrelated to D. My nickname was Sprocket for years but no one has called me that in years. I was told it was because you could see the gears turning in my head.;)

11. Heather(CA)

Heather(CA) Approved members

Mine is because my name is Heather, and I live in Calif:D:p;)

12. fredntan2

fredntan2 Approved members

fredntan
    I'm fran, my dh is ted. its our names mixed up together. see I really do love him.
    :D

13. kiwimum

kiwimum Approved members

Kiwimum isn't hard to work out.

Kiwi - because I live in NZ and we call ourselves 'kiwis' - as in the flightless bird not the fruit

Mum - because I am a Mum!

14. bisous

bisous Approved members

My name means "kisses" in French. It is pronounced rather like "bee-zoo". I've always wanted a vanity plated that said "bisous". I used this word often in correspondence when I lived in France as a missionary. When I started here I wanted to be anonymous. Now I feel more connected but Bisous sticks. :)

15. Tigerlilly's mom

Tigerlilly's mom Approved members

Tiger for Tyler and Lilly for Lilly and I am their mom ;) thought it sounded better than Tylerlilly's mom:p

16. goochgirl

goochgirl Approved members

I had a dog named Gucci, and I needed a name I could remember when i first signed up on my sewing forum. I've spent the last 6 years being called "Gooch", so that's what I'm used to being called now (besides Mommy).

17. Brensdad

Brensdad Approved members

Brenden is my 10 year old non-D son. When he was first born, I chose "Brensdad" as a username for lots of things, and it's stuck over the years.

18. Brensdad

Brensdad Approved members

Well now you know we have to ask what your first name is!

19. TerpSteph

TerpSteph Approved members

I'm a graduate of the University of Maryland, hence the Terp part of my screen name. My name is Stephanie. Put them together and you get TerpSteph!

20. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

ok....that cleared nothing up for me..:p:p:p what's a Terp???