- advertisement -

Freestyle lite question

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by mlbertness, Sep 13, 2008.

1. mlbertness

mlbertness Approved members

We are about to switch from our Freestyle mini/flash to the Freestyle Lite, my question is does it have the same light on the LiTE meter? We use the mini because the light that shines on to the strip and therefore onto the finger is convenient for night time testing.

2. JacksonsMom

JacksonsMom Approved members

It has a backlight and a strip light. I think you'll be happy switching.

3. Seans Mom

Seans Mom Approved members

It has all the features of the Flash, but added the ability to scroll through numbers backwards AND forwards. :D Love, love, love the Freestyle Lite.
    edited: Oh AND there's no coding, so no wasting a strip every time you open a new bottle.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  4. robinseggs

robinseggs Approved members

Only different about the light is that it used to illuminate green and on the Lite it is white light...

5. mlbertness

mlbertness Approved members

Thanks everyone! I am phoning Costco in the am to order ours! Once we are through with all our mini strips :O( booo

6. SGHanna

SGHanna Approved members

oh you'll love it.

it's small, it has that amazing light on it (awesome for checking in the middle of the night), and you don't have to code the strips!

definitely my new best friend.