- advertisement -

Freestyle Copay Cards

Discussion in 'Insurance Issues' started by mamakittyto3, Mar 9, 2008.

1. mamakittyto3

mamakittyto3 New Member

We just got our co-pay card from Abbott. It was from a representative and not the actual company. It saves you up to $30 a month, every month. If the pharmacy doesn't take the card, then they also have a rebate program. I'm not sure if this will help anyone, but the rebat address is
    Rebate Offer, 6501 Weston Parkway, Suite 370, Cary, NC 27513
    and the only numbers I can find are 1-877-234-3038 or -3039. I called Abbot directly before I got the card and they very rudely told me that they couldn't provide me with any info about the copay program.

2. mamakittyto3

mamakittyto3 New Member

Extra Co-pay Cards

I have 5 extra cards, if anyone wants them. Just send my your address to mamakittyto3@hotmail.com and I'll send them out. Also, our endo had some the last time we went.

3. jacobandhannah

jacobandhannah Approved members

I was able to call abbott with a number I got on this site. I was sent a card for the Freestyle Promise program. It made my copay for a months supply of strips come down from $60.00 to $15.00. It can be used once a month and it helps out alot.

This is the number I have for them

1-866-246-2683
    Freestyle Promise Program
    I hope this helps someone.

4. rachael24

rachael24 Approved members

Thanks for the infrormation...I need to get my costs down.