- advertisement -

FREE Glucose Meter!! (not spam)

Discussion in 'Glucose Meters' started by CarrieScott, Jun 18, 2007.

1. CarrieScott

CarrieScott Approved members

I posted this in another thread, but I wanted to make sure as many people see it as possible.

I recently saw the new One Touch Ultra Mini on a commercial and wanted one right away.

Check it out: http://www.lifescan.com/products/meters/ultramini/

I called One Touch today to find out how to get one. The woman let me know that they mailed out inserts in yesterday's (June 17, 2007) newspapers for $20.00 off. The meters are only sold for $19.99 in retail stores.

FREE meter! And they are so cute, small, and come in four different colors.

If you still have, or can get to Sunday's paper, make sure you grab that coupon!

2. semperwife

semperwife Approved members

another way to get a free meter

Just go to www.onetouchcolors.com and fill out the questionaire. This will get you a one touch mini for free.

If you want a meter that is downloadable just click yes on the question "Do you or your doctor use computer software to download your test results from your meter?", they will then offer you a one touch ultra 2.

3. Nova

Nova Approved members

Thank you! Just got one of these as a back up to keep in my purse for my boys.

4. livacreature

livacreature Approved members

OH awesome! I lost my ultra2 and have been using my (neat) pink mini as a back up. Score. Thanks!

5. redmcgee

redmcgee Approved members

Yeah we got a pink one for free just by calling the number off of the TV awhile back, though, And then we got a lime green one free because I signed up for the onetoughgold website and got that won that one free. I do have issues with trying to set the time right on them but other than that they are great.