- advertisement -

FREE Bayer Didget!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by juliesmom, Jan 10, 2011.

1. juliesmom

juliesmom Approved members

I just got a Didget for dd for free at Walgreens. They are on promo for $9.99 and there is a $10 off coupon in the Diabetes magazine at the Pharmacy (I had to ask for it, there weren't any out). Score!!!

2. thebestnest5

thebestnest5 Approved members

3. valerie k

valerie k Approved members

while matt wouldnt care, I could get some for the clinic. Im sure some kids would adore having them.

4. redmcgee

redmcgee Approved members

Cool I think I will try that next time I am over at a Walgreens, next Monday so hopefully they will still have them.
    I have tried several times to buy it online for the 9.99 and they are always out, so frustrating.
    Thanks for the input...:D

5. timsma

timsma Approved members

What is a didget?

6. suz

suz Approved members

Not sure if you can use this in conjunction with the special $9.99, but they have a $25 off coupon on their website ....
    http://www.bayerdidget.com/Home

7. Jake'sMama

Jake'sMama Approved members

I haven't seen one myself yet but it's a new meter that rewards consistent testing with games on a DS.

Not MAC compatible, no surprise.

It's an interesting idea, although basing points earned on target blood sugars doens't seem quite fair when I know he's done everything right. And it wouldn't work unless he carried this one to school, since it has minimum testing windows.

We don't use a Contour so I wouldn't switch just for the game.

I'd like to hear from those who a re using it - does your kid like it?