- advertisement -

Found more carb counts for Cracker Barrel

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by CButler, Apr 7, 2010.

1. CButler

CButler Approved members

In the past, it has been hard to find carb info for Cracker Barrel. I came across this website that seems to have a hodge-podge of items from Cracker Barrel. http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/search.php?q=&b=Cracker Barrel&so=&page=1
    Some of it didn't make sense:confused: and I copy, pasted, and condensed it down on Word for easier printing. If you would like a copy(3 pages) e-mail me.

If anyone knows of a better website, please let me know!

2. Brandi's mom

Brandi's mom Approved members

We had a really hard time figuring out what to do when we went to Cracker Barrel. I got some of the carb counts from Livestrong on my cellphone and just guess that they were right for the pancakes and syrup that Brandi just "HAD TO HAVE"

3. Tena

Tena Approved members

When my dd was first dx'd, we called the local Cracker Barrell to get carb counts on the items that she eats. We didn't get breakfast though.

What they told us:

1 biscuit 23 carbs
    mashed potatoes 25 carbs
    side of white gravy 25 carbs

4. Mom264

Mom264 Approved members

Wow, this is too funny!

We were driving back north today after Easter vacation and ate lunch at a Cracker Barrel. I could not get internet reception and just begged dd not to get the fried apples, because I was sure I couldn't figure them out and was tired of several days with many WAGs on treats with no carbs listed anywhere -- and the waiting for resulting wacky BGs.

Wish I' could have seen your post. I see now that they are listed as 28 carbs, but, not sure I would have gotten them as the portions we all received did not look like they had been precision measured. :cwds:

Thanks for the list. I'll take it next time!