- advertisement -

For those on pumps...

Discussion in 'Teens' started by emm142, Jul 19, 2009.

1. emm142

emm142 Approved members

How do you wear them? Just wondering. :D

If I'm in jeans, I wear it like so:

[​IMG]

Otherwise, I just clip it to whatever:

[​IMG]

I'm living slightly in hope that another person with D will spot it one day and say hi. :p

2. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

Usually I clip it on my pocket with the screen facing out.

3. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Since both my clips broke I just put my pump in my pocket, usually with the tubing hanging out.

4. Danielle2008

Danielle2008 Approved members

You can't really see where I put my pump in my pictures. I just put in inside my front pocket. It is in my left pocket here:

[​IMG]

...I just take it out to bolus:

[​IMG]

On my work uniform, I clip it to the pocket...screen facing out. You can't see it here, my hand is covering it(it is on the left side again here...can you gather I prefer one pocket over the other? LOL):

[​IMG]

5. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

I clip it to my pocket with the screen facing out. If I don't have a pocket, I clip it to the side of my waistband.

6. someone

someone Approved members

I always keep it in my front pocket so it isn't visible at all.

7. k.hawkins92

k.hawkins92 Approved members

I used to have it in a case that I clipped to my pocket, but latley I've ditched the case, and put it in my pocket as it is. I've found the animas to be smaller than my cozmo, so this is much easier.

8. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Usually in my back pocket, no clip, just pump :D.

9. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

with pants front right, tubing tucked in(as long as the set isn't on the back left. if it is it normally won't reach so it goes in the left front, but that always bugs me!). dresses or skirts either pump belt, side panel of bra or snapped onto the waist band(mom made a fabric case and sewed snaps into it and the waist bands ;) )

10. Diet Dr. Pepper

Diet Dr. Pepper Approved members

You know how on jeans and shorts with pockets, they have those little mini-pockets on the right side, just above the regualar pockets? Yeah, when my site is on the right side of my body, I clip my pump there, tube hanging out.

If my site's on my left side, I just clip it to the pocket on the left.

when I'm wearing something without pockets, it goes on the waistband.

Tube is always hanging out, and the screen is always facing out unless I'm doing something that would cause the clip to come off..

11. Emz047

Emz047 Approved members

I do that if too if it has a pocket but if not i have a black or a white belt with a pocket wich i use (i also do that at night)

12. Sierra219

Sierra219 Approved members

I have a belt with a pocket on it for my pump, but I don't really like wearing it. I usually just put it in my pocket. With my school uniform I use a clip and clip it on the waist band of my skirt. Same with sweatpants or pants w.o a pocket. When I swim, I clip it onto the back of my suit, on the inside. So, it's held in pretty well. The only problems I've had with trying to figure out where to put it is when I wear dresses. But I usually clip it somewhere on the back.

13. Artemis94

Artemis94 Approved members

I actually bought a pump pouch. Its made of clothe with an elastic and velcro to keep it together. Its really useful because I find that the clip frequently unclips itself.

14. dana.amp

dana.amp Approved members

Sometimes I just put it in my pocket but usually im wearing jeans and i always clip it to the wasitband screen facing my body and tubing tucked in or I clip it to my bra, screen facing my body.