- advertisement -

First ER visit since dx. It went well :)

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by kimmcannally, Dec 4, 2011.

1. kimmcannally

kimmcannally Approved members

2. sooz

sooz Approved members

It sounds like you had quite a night, especially with that family in the same room. I am glad he is better now. Good job!

3. caspi

caspi Approved members

Kudos to you for being in control of the situation! That is one of the great things about CWD - we learn so much here from other people's experiences and you knew even before going into the ER that you were going to take control of his pump. Our one and only ER visit since dx was due to a broken wrist and I was the same way - I told them I would deal with his D, they needed to deal with his wrist, lol. They were fine with that. ;)

I hope your son is feeling better today!! :cwds:

4. kimmcannally

kimmcannally Approved members

Thanks. :) Yes, he is doing fine today. Thank God for that! I need the rest! LOL

5. mommabear

mommabear Approved members

whew! what a night huh? Glad that the staff let you take care of all the D stuff..I'm sure that made it a bit less stressful..Glad your son is home and feeling better.Hope you both got some much needed rest.:)