- advertisement -

Finally going to get a pump but....

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by CassiesMama, May 13, 2011.

1. CassiesMama

CassiesMama Approved members

Cassidy started with a new endo on thursday and they want her on a pump asap which i am fine with and we picked the ping to go with but animas just told us that cause of our insurance we have to go through edgepark. Has anyone used them before, are they any good or have you had issues with them. Any info you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

2. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

I've never used them but there are plenty of people here who have.

3. mmgirls

mmgirls Approved members

Went tru them for our Dexcom, don't worry about it just make sure everyone getts it done.

you can order all you pump supplies from edgepark, and they send stuff quickly.

4. momof2greatkids

momof2greatkids Approved members

My husband orders his Ping supplies from Edgepark. He's been really happy with them, and says they ship quickly.

I'm glad you're getting a pump soon! Good luck!

5. obtainedmist

obtainedmist Approved members

We've used Edgepark from day one on the pump. They are super easy to work with. You can adjust the amount of supplies on line by going into the "management supply" tab.

6. CassiesMama

CassiesMama Approved members

Nice to see some positive marks on them, puts my mind on ease on how things should go. Now if only we could get a straight answer on how long the insurance will take to ok everything.

7. bibrahim

bibrahim Approved members

everything went fine until my insurance changed and then they were difficult to work with as they did not have "contracts" set up with the new insurance. I still use them but getting the problem resolved was time consuming and highly irritating. Up until that point I was totally happy.