- advertisement -

favorite pump/dexcom pouches

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by bibrahim, May 31, 2011.

1. bibrahim

bibrahim Approved members

What are your favorite pump pouches that are girly and will fit both a dexcom and a pump? My DD is going to camp and I want to get a pouch since she will be hiking and such. Thanks for the info.

2. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

spi belts have a double pouch.. then there is pump*tastic (our new favorite).. and Too sweet boutique has really cute stuff...

3. bibrahim

It was hard but she finally settled on the pink cheetah pack from pump*tastic. Hope it will hold both the dex and pump but if not at least the dex.

4. toohughey

toohughey Approved members

http://www.tallygear.com/index.php?route=common/home
    Tummietotes are our favorite. My DD carries her pump, poker, and strips in one pocket (there are 3), and her Dexi in the one, and a couple of glucose tabs in the other. It keeps everything close to her body and does not bounce around.
    TRACY

5. vettechmomof2

vettechmomof2 Approved members

we use spibelts.

6. MOM to KELLSE

MOM to KELLSE Approved members

we use the belts from too sweet boutique...my DD loves them we have clear pouches for her pump and dex and the dex pouch can slide off and be put on other pouches!! Amy does great work!!

7. shekov

shekov Approved members

Another vote for too sweet boutique! high quality and cute. Got one with a clear front for the pump and an add-on for her meter last summer for hiking. Worked out perfectly and a year later shows some wear but is still a favorite.

We did not like the spibelt when dd was younger since the pump was harder to take out and put back in for us. i do love how streamlined it is though.

pumpwear.com has VERY durable options as well.

8. Yellow Tulip

Yellow Tulip Approved members

Are the pumptastic pouches better than spibelts? In what way? We have one spibelt, but I was just thinking I'd like to buy a second one, and if the belt-its from pumptastic are somehow better I would try those...

9. lakevictoria

lakevictoria Approved members

Does the dexcom have a clip to attach to your waistband?

10. bibrahim

she does but she doesn't like how bulky it looks. We ordered on belt and I am certain she will want to order more because she has such a hard time choosing one. I told her they are like purses, you can never have too many. They are spendy though so we will have to try one at a time for now :). Thanks for all the great info. Too Sweet Botique is closed for the summer but we will probably get one there next. I wish her D camp had one. I will have to suggest that.