- advertisement -

favorite music/artist

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by mandapanda1980, Jan 30, 2011.

1. mandapanda1980

mandapanda1980 Approved members

I just discovered an old face that I didn't realize had come out with an album, let alone two. Jason Castro from last seasons american idol. Loved him then, love him even more now. Favorite song is "you are". He is a christian artist, which just makes his songs even sweeter.

I do like country...a little gary allan, taylor swift, lady antebellum...
    I also love christian music, whether it be inspiring songs like "mighty to Save" or my favorite band, Skillet, which is a rock style band.

What do you like and why?

2. danalynn

danalynn Approved members

hmm well I'll listen to just about anything- always music on at my house- but my favorites tend to be anyone who really pours themselves into their music... I listen to a lot of country- George Strait, Johnny Cash, Brad Paisley, Corb Lund Band, Ricky Van Shelton, Bob Seger, Steve Earle come to mind... Gary Allen could sing me the phone book and I'd be happy... lots of 80's rock too lol- Metallica of course, ACDC, Skid Row, Guns n Roses... love Seether and Staind (tangled up in you- it's a gooder) and of course love The Beatles, Irish Rovers, Air Supply lol, gotta put Dr Hook it there too... I also really like Eminem, he's so passionate about his music

3. mandapanda1980

mandapanda1980 Approved members

I agree with the Gary Allen ainging the phone book comment! ;)

4. chkpea

chkpea Approved members

I like Canadian Folk, dala girls, the good lovelies and anything folky

5. Kaylas mom

Kaylas mom Approved members

I listen to just about everything except rap or hip hop. I love Christian, Sanctus Real is one of my favs right now. But.. I am also a hard rocker at heart.. love Metallica, Nickelback, so on...