- advertisement -

Faustman and Faustman-related research

Discussion in 'Research' started by danismom79, Sep 1, 2008.

1. danismom79

danismom79 Approved members

There is a blog post on the history of Dr. Faustman's research. If anyone spots discrepancies, please contact the author, or leave a comment on his blog.

ETA: This person has made some false statements in his blog post, so please - if you see them, point them out. For those of you just learning about Dr. Faustman and her work, that blog is not the place to start.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  2. Jaclyn's Mom

Jaclyn's Mom Approved members

The best place to get info about Dr Faustman's research is www.faustmanlab.org . There is an e-mail address that you can contact for any questions. Do not count on anyone's blog to give true and accurate information.

3. jet59or

jet59or Approved members

New Faustman Lab newsletter available

http://www.faustmanlab.org/news.html

They are starting to screen for Phase II trials. I would have liked to see some results, or even just some observations, from Phase I, but since it's not over until 2010, I suppose that is standard procedure. Still, planning on Phase II and even III gives some hope that they see some benefits.

4. brokenheart

brokenheart Approved members

That does sound exciting. So, are you saying that they have started on Phase II even before Phase I is complete? I'll keep my fingers crossed for their results.