- advertisement -

facebook question

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by frizzyrazzy, May 24, 2010.

1. deafmack

deafmack Approved members

I only friend people I actually know. If I don't know them I put ignore. I get friend requests all the time from people I don't know and I click on the ignore button.

2. Seansmommy

Seansmommy Approved members

Baaaaaaaaa will unfriend

3. Skyefire

Skyefire Approved members

Scott I was defriended by a few folks here as well... not sure why...I am no fake! Wish I was, life would be much easier!!!

I befriended her because some of the group in the chat did so thought she might have been in there. but I took her off a while ago because all she did was add friends...little odd if u ask me.

Also if she was from CWD there has been enough threads concerning her that she would have popped in to say hello and tell us who she is!

4. Gaia

Gaia Approved members

How do you know if you've been unfriended? Do you get a notification or something? Ive only unfriended 1 person whose account was hacked so no idea how it works.

5. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

Did she use the same name in chat?

6. LizinTX

LizinTX Approved members

You won't know if you got unfriended until you go to the person that unfriended you's page, and then you will notice that their security measures are back in place and it will ask you if your want to friend them. You will also notice that "they" will no longer show up in your friend's list. They will also drop off your neighbor's lists in any games that you may have played with that person.

But you will not get a notification or anything that says, so and so unfriended you.