- advertisement -

facebook question

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by frizzyrazzy, May 24, 2010.

1. mapoe4

mapoe4 Approved members

I got a friend request from her today. I don't think I will accept her until I can get more info.

2. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

I got another one today.. I ignored it as well.. Until she/he comes forward and says how she is connect with a CWD, then I'll friend her, until then, to bad.. like Michelle, I don't friend anyone I don't know, and I'm not going to start now..

3. Jensmami

Jensmami Approved members

I defriended her today too!!! It is kind a creepy :eek:

4. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

I just dont like the fact that she wont say anything to anyone. Several people have written things on her wall and she wont reply to any of them. I know shes been on because shes been sending out friend requests so if she can do that she can talk to people. I unfriended her too

5. hold48398

hold48398 Approved members

Yeah, I ignored the 3rd friend request today :rolleyes:

6. AlisonKS

AlisonKS Approved members

forgot about this lol, blocked her today. I think you can block her if you get a friend request, she won't be able to see your profile or anything, it will redirect to the homepage if she clicks your link ;)

7. MamaC

MamaC Approved members

I'm becoming more convinced that she is a "friend collector" for gaming or other purposes. I've had two or three requests from her, and there are "mutual friends" listed (though that number is dwindling). That's the least ominous spin I can put on it. There's also the possibility, and it may not be that remote, that it's just someone looking to stir up discontent on CWD.

If you wish to put an end to the requests, there is an option of "report as person you do not know."

Just remember to state your CWD user name and or connection to CWD if you're "friending" CWD people on Facebook.

8. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

given that fact that she's told someone that there is a lot of "fighting" on CWD, my inclination is to guess that it's someone who wants to stir up trouble. Likely, someone who wants to just lurk on people's page without revealing who they are and it's probably someone who already likes to stir up trouble here on CWD.

9. emm142

emm142 Approved members

You would have thought they'd at least get their story straight, though.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, she hasn't friended me. I'm only friends with 4 CWDers, though, and no parents. And I generally try to stay out of the contentious stuff.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  10. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

Gee (no pun intended), I kind of feel slighted, I haven't had a friend request from her yet...:rolleyes:

11. bz'smom

bz'smom Approved members

I just un-friended her! Did the same as everyone else...accepted her friend request because I saw a bunch of CWD friends did!!!!!! :(

12. twodoor2

twodoor2 Approved members

I'm with Karla,
    I've decided not to friend people unless I know them, from here, or otherwise. I was friending people from CWD that I didn't really know, but I stopped. I like all my current CWD friends on FB, but I can't really friend someone now unless I know them. I realize that anonymity and privacy can be very important in the cyber world.

13. Rukio

Rukio Banned

xD I have no clue who it could be, I dont have a Facebook. Maybe they will reveal who they are? I'd love to learn the end of this mystery.

14. Omo2three

Omo2three Approved members

I am going to check my FB out....I often wonder how I get some interesting friends ...it appears FB randomly sends out requests..so an so knows these people would you like to befriend them?

Oh hey...I am back..thanks to connies trick of enlarging the whole page!!! THANKS CONNIE!!

15. MamaC

MamaC Approved members

Those "friend suggestions" from FB...I never use them.

16. bgallini

bgallini Approved members

Those are suggestions which is different from a request....which would come from a specific person. And I generally ignore those too....unless it comes up with some one I know.....and actually like.

17. Kaylas mom

Kaylas mom Approved members

I defriended her as well.

18. saxmaniac

saxmaniac Approved members

Some of you folks took me out. Honest, I have a kid with diabetes, really.

19. KHM

KHM Approved members

Uh-huh. But you never did answer my remark about how your "son" looks so much like Tulip's son. I smell a rat...

20. etringali

etringali Approved members

No rat! Just stinky sweaty kids playing outside :)