- advertisement -

EndoGoddess Application

Discussion in 'Fundraising Activities' started by Jeff, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Jeff

Jeff Founder, CWD

While at the 2012 Roche Social Media Summit in Indianapolis earlier this week, I had a chance to meet Dr. Jen Dyer. She's an endo working in Columbus, Ohio who has developed an application for mobile devices that offers rewards (iTunes downloads) for participating in care (glucose monitoring). She's looking to "crowd source" funding to help pay for further development. If you're interested, please see:

http://beta.medstartr.com/projects/19-endogoddess-diabetes-app-clinical-trial-fundraiser

2. Lisa P.

Lisa P. Approved members

Very cool, but. . . .four tests a day? Is this Type 1 and 2 combo project?

3. Izzi

Izzi Approved members

I'm pretty sure its at least four times a day? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I think you can put as many numbers as you want.

4. Lisa P.

Lisa P. Approved members

No, I'm sure you're right, it just seemed strange that four is what they seemed to be figuring as a minimum safe number. I've seen six as the bottom number for Type 1, but never four, so I was thinking maybe Type 2 also? I can't imagine any Type 1 getting away with four tests a day, I don't know how a Type 1 could stay out of the hospital on *less* than four tests a day. :confused: No big deal, just threw me off a little.