- advertisement -

Emma's favorite new "game."

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Brensdad, Mar 2, 2009.

1. NoName

NoName Approved members

Adorable :p Just talk with her about it and tell her that it can get mommy and daddy in trouble. But she is a major cutie! :)

2. Deannas mom

Deannas mom Approved members

My guess is the older brother put her up to it......Im not sure a 4 year old would think this up on her own without some help...I know for sure its something my brother would of told me to say...he was always trying to get rid of me:cool:

3. Illinifan

Illinifan Approved members

Just trying to call the curve ball for ya, man. My bad.

4. Anna-C.Momof3

Anna-C.Momof3 Approved members

What a smart little cutie you have there.:) Ray used to do that. He would say as loud as he could "Sorry, but my REAL mommy told me not to talk to strangers!!" I would say "if i'm not your mommy, then why do I buy all of your clothes, food, toys and everything else you have?"

5. allisa

allisa Approved members

I should probably lighten up, too....but I very much agree with this above.....

I wouldn't be embarassed if my 4 year old did this....I'd be firm....and be talking about respect.....

6. samheis

samheis Approved members

LOL, I'm sorry, that makes me laugh. Sounds like something my Sam would pull. Poor mom!